3. Modification. The Company may revise these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time by updating this posting. Your continued use of the Site constitutes your agreement to comply with such revisions. You should therefore visit this page from time to time.
4. Prohibited Uses, Communications and Content. Unauthorized use or modification of any information stored on the Site may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution under federal, state and local law. You may not use the Site for anything other than a lawful and legitimate business purpose. You agree not to interrupt, or attempt to interrupt, the operation of the Site in any way. You may not advertise or solicit on or through the Site without our express written permission You may not post, publish, reproduce, transmit or otherwise distribute information or material on the Site, (a) for the purpose of encouraging or comprising or conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability; (b) which is protected by copyright, or other intellectual property right or derivative works thereof, without obtaining the written permission of the copyright holder; (c) or otherwise use this Site in a manner contrary to law or which would adversely impact use of the Site or the Internet by other users, including the posting or transmitting of information or software containing viruses or other disruptive components.
5. Use and Monitoring. While Company has no obligation to monitor the Site and is not responsible for the content of any messages, information or files transmitted on the Site, Company reserves the right to delete and take other appropriate action with respect to any messages, information or files for any reason, including denying access to the Site to anyone at any time. All persons are hereby notified that use of the Site constitutes consent to such actions, monitoring and auditing.
6. Payments; Payment Information. If you purchase any products or services that we offer for a fee, you agree to the Company storing your payment card information. You also agree to pay the applicable fees for the products or services as they become due plus all related taxes, and to reimburse us for all collection costs and interest for any overdue amounts.
7. Copyright and Trademarks Policies. The materials on this Site are provided by Container Storage of Hawaii, LTD as a service to our customers and may be used for informational purposes only. Neither the whole nor any part of this work may be copied, scanned, reproduced or transmitted, in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the Company. You should assume everything you see or read on this Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted. You are free to use the content for non-commercial purposes, provided you do not modify it and provided you retain all copyrights and other proprietary notices contained in the content. You require our written consent to copy or display any portion of the content for redistribution to third parties or for commercial purposes. The trademarks, logos, service marks and other names and icons identifying products and services on this Site are owned by or licensed to the Company. Nothing contained on this Site gives you or any other person the right or license to use any trademark displayed on this Site without our express permission.
8. Email May Not Be Used to Provide Notice. Communications made through the Site’s email and messaging system shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to Company or any of its officers, employees, agents or representatives, such as where notice to Company is required by contract, or any federal, state or local laws, rules or regulations.
9. Links to Other Sites and/or Materials. Links may appear on the Site that may be used to link to other Site(s). These links are provided as a courtesy to Site visitors. Company has no control over the linked Sites or the materials, information, goods or services available or contained on these linked Sites. Company is not responsible for and does not endorse or warrant in any way any materials, information, goods or services available through such linked Sites or any privacy or other practices of such Sites. If you decide to access any of the linked Sites, you do so entirely at your own risk. Company reserves the right to terminate any link at any time.
10. Viruses, etc. The Company assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages caused by any virus that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text or images from the Site.
11. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold Company and its parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective officers, directors and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use, or the infringement by you, or any other user of your member name, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
12. Applicable Laws. Company operates the Site from its offices in Hawaii and makes no representations that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Access to the Site from any territory where the content is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access the Site from other locations, you do so at your own risk and are solely responsible for compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations. The display of the Site alone does not subject Company to any specific jurisdiction. You may not use or export any of the Site materials in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. Any claim related to the use of the Site or to the Site materials shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Hawaii as applied to agreements made and to be performed entirely therein. Any action brought in connection with the Site or Site content shall be brought in either the state or federal courts with jurisdiction in Hawaii.
13. General Information. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Site. The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the applicable provision, and the other provisions of the Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect. You agree that, regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Site or the Services or the Terms and Conditions must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose. The section headings are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
©2019 Container Storage of Hawaii, LTD. All Rights Reserved.